About Me

My photo
i n juz a normal gurlz.. no beautiful.. so so oni.. no special.. but i sure my life hv a lot of suprise.. i love my family n frenz

Thursday, May 14, 2009

sc stream>>art stream

2day, i really fell very dissapointed to the teacher...
which the goverment say me can study at sc.
..but teacher say me cant not??
Y?Y?Y?Y~~wat happen has occur..
is the very poor reason
i cant accept it..so damn n shit
juz me english in SPM get gred C...
me hv no qualify 2 in sc ??
hoe can~~wat reason ...is it the sc is test thr grammar n the writing
or the shakpeer love poem..
my sub CHEM get A...y u didnt see the sc.
and she hv say(u think ur chem A,u can in SC)
pls...if no CHEM A can in sc??ehich sub A can in sc..
no be easily change my thinking..
i hate the influence
i hv my thinking..pls respect me..
i wont let teacher u be responsible on my result..
like that all the student gud in BI,all can study sc lol.//
is it they can qualify 2 study the math n the sc sub ??
hoe me cant..
teacher..
i will show u hoe qualify n more sui in sc..
i will try my best
my matmalat no juz in UNIVERSITI only
is wat carrer after will be..
no juz in the U>>

~~sc is my favourite...especially CHEM...

i will be the best..
add oil ..
i wont change..n i will stay ubtil the end

1 comment:

  1. peng a..
    nvm la..
    u must het wat u wan..
    gambateh~~
    we always support u d..
    +u +u

    ReplyDelete